Everyone’s favorite shrimp scampi without any of the fuss in these easy-to-assemble foil pouches! Prep ahead of time too!!!
- 1 1 /2 pounds shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tbsp dry white wine
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp rosemary chopped fresh
- 1 tbsp thyme leaves chopped fresh
- 1 tbsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp parsley leaves
Preheat a gas or charcoal grill over high heat.
In a large bowl, combine shrimp, butter, wine, garlic, rosemary, thyme, lemon juice, lemon zest and red pepper flakes; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Cut four sheets of foil, about 12-inches long. Divide shrimp mixture into 4 equal portions and add to the center of each foil in a single layer.
Fold up all 4 sides of each foil packet over the shrimp, covering completely and sealing the packets closed.
Place foil packets on the grill and cook until just cooked through, about 10-12 minutes.
Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.